(If you didn't get the following message by email, I probably don't have your address handy. If you would like to receive such messages by email, email me at trevorstone dot org.)
Hi everybody! (Hi Doctor Nick!)
In honor of (a) my birthday and (b) not having anything better to do, I'm hosting a game day at my place in western Lakewood! Card games! Board games! Word games! Mah-jong games! Tea from China! Exclamation points!
The details (extra points if you spot a devil)!
* Show up between noonish and whenever! If most people have left by evening time, I might head out to drum so call if you would show up after, say, 7.
* Get thyself to 857 S. Van Gordon Ct. #C
-204, Lakewood, CO 80228. If you use the Internet to get directions, pretend the address is 657, otherwise you'll end up two blocks away. I live in the Ponderosa Ridge complex behind the Vitamin Cottage at Alameda and Xenon. Take 6th Ave to Union, south to Alameda, west/south to Xenon, left and through the parking lot. Building C is near the back of the parking lot and I'm on the side of building opposite the parking lot, near the fence.
* If you get lost, call 303-980-5148!
* If you have a game you'd like to play or a snack you'd like to share, bring it! If not, just bring yourself! Also feel free to bring friends, neighbors, significant others, imaginary elves, and shoulder angels/devils!
* I may make this a weekly gig for the next month or so. If you can't make it this time but would be interested in future game days, let me know! If you don't opt in, there's a decent chance I won't bother you about it again. If you aren't interested in playing games but would like to hang out sometime, this is an invitation to say so.
Other places you can wish me "Happy Birthday" in person this weekend:
* Friday night card games at Witches Brew coffee shop in Denver (sixish to midnightish)
* Saturday night drum circle near Frederick: (see the announcement for directions)
(sevenish to midnightish)
* Sometime Saturday somewhere in Boulder (afternoonish to eveningish)
I'm not a fan of socially mandated gift giving, so don't feel you need to bring me a present. In return, I won't clutter your house with stuff you don't need. If you have something you don't need and say "OMG! Trevor should totally have this!" then I might take it off your hands. If you feel compelled to spend money in honor of arbitrary calendar dates, use it to make a donation to a quality nonprofit like KGNU, KVCU, ACLU, or EFF; they probably need it more than I do.
Be seeing you!