This Saturday and Sunday. 1925 Orchard Ave, Boulder, CO 80304. 10 am to 4 pm. (Yeah, we're late risers. If you like to yard sale shop early in the morning, have your circuit end at our house. There'll be a lot to look through.)
This yard sale is, in fact, once in a lifetime
. The Stone family has lived in this house since 1980 and have never
had a yard sale. We've inherited several old ladies worth of stuff and not had a yard sale. But we've realized that paying $200 a month for a storage unit is not a good way to deal with things you don't use, so we're getting rid of incredible amounts of incredible stuff at low prices!
What kind of stuff?
- Books! Kids books, literature, art books, puzzle books, science books, child development books. 50 cents to a dollar for most. If you like to read to yourself or your kids, definitely stop by. We're a very bookish family.
- CDs for $1. VHS movies for 25 cents. Vinyl records for 25 cents to a dollar.
- Art (drawings and paintings by my brother, who's got a degree in painting) and art supplies
- Instruments (cornet: $10, trumpet: $20, a guitar in need of repair: $1)
- Clothes (mostly for women in the 5' to 5'6" zone, including some old stuff that could be steampunkified; $3-$10)
- Furniture (desk, chairs, lamps, etc.; very cheap)
- Antique objects
- Old Apple computers (G4 tower, LC II, Apple ][ C)
- Toys and sports equipment. 1960s era skis!
Who knows what else? There are a bunch of boxes we haven't used in a long time…Craigslist posting here