It's time for games day at my house! If you've had practice before, there are important changes:
* New house! I now live at 1006 Wagonwheel Gap Rd, Boulder, CO 80302. Google Maps has incorrect assumptions about the spacing of addresses on this street, so please follow the directions and parking instructions
* New housemates! I now live with my lovely girlfriend Kelly. You'll like her. We also live with a well-behaved cat. You'll like her unless you've got strong cat allergies. I've also got a nice earth scientist who lives in the upstairs portion of the house. Come to the lower door on the south side of the building, not the north door on the big wooden deck.
* New neighborhood! If you feel like a hike, hit the Anne U White trail before joining the party. My house is a block away from the trailhead.
* New games! I've got (and have yet to play) Domion: Dark Ages. There are several other games I've picked up in the last couple years that I've yet to play as well.
* New year! I turn 33 on Yom Kippur. Feel free to celebrate my birthday, the Jewish high holidays, or the fall equinox with your selection of snacks and/or beverages. Or totally ignore this arbitrary point in time. I aim to remove the social assumption of holiday presents.
Some things are still the same:
* Show up at 2 PM or later. Leave when you get tired.
* Bring friends (especially if you carpool), bring games, bring kids, bring snacks, bring drinks.
* Call 303-EEL-WANG if you need navigational assistance or have any questions. Your cell phone might not work inside my house, so tell your friends and family to call that number if they need to get ahold of you.
I look forward to seeing you all! If you can't make it, but would like to check out one of Boulder's best hiking trails, let me know. We can go for a nice stroll some other time.
Be seeing you!