?

Log in

No account? Create an account
Trevor Stone's Journal
Those who can, do. The rest hyperlink.
Botox Toxic to Toad 
30th-May-2003 12:22 am
bug eyed earl
The theory is, alcohol kills bacteria. So when in doubt, have a shot of tequila.

I ate some vegetables that were a bit slimy. I thought it was cooking style. Apparently they're just old.

My mom thought I should induce vomiting, but I was hesitant. It's not much fun, it'll deplete stomach acid, it's hard to get the stomach contents. The California Poison Control suggestions concur.

After drinking a shot, I feel less queasy and much warmer. We'll see.

Go go gadget iron stomach.
Comments 
30th-May-2003 06:27 am (UTC)
That's the best home remedy I've heard in a while.

Probably doesn't work for morning-after-drinking-too-much queasiness though, huh? Maybe I should go eat some more toast...

They have these (unintentionally) hilarious commercials over here put on by the 'Anti-Food Poisoning Commission' or something, where people will come on behind face and voice distortion, and tearfully confess how they accidentally gave their families food poisoning by not checking the expiry date on a package or something. I never knew food poisoning was such a shockingly debilitating and shameful condition, but apparently I was wrong. I guess it's good for the Irish if that's the worst thing they have to worry about.

Anyhow, hope you feel better. :)
30th-May-2003 01:27 pm (UTC)
I've done the same thing when I unintentionally bitten into an apple that wasn't as good as it looked!

I don't know how well the shot(s) worked in respect to the bad apple, but I'm still here and there was no trip to the hospital...
This page was loaded Oct 21st 2018, 9:15 am GMT.